Wednesday, October 6, 2010

To whom it may concern

For to long I've sat around pretending that nothing is wrong and thinking that if something really was going on that I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway. For far to long I've sat and watched as countless injustices rampaged my city, my neighborhood, my home. Believing the lies that I was useless and that everything was ok, that everything was fine. I've allowed the opposition to brainwash me into submission. To imprison me in a pseudo reality of false dreams and notions. Every time an inkling of truth would penetrate the shield of this false world, I was put in check by fear and uncertainty. Thus never allowing me to see reality, never seeing Truth, never seeing who I really am, and what i was created for.

I cant explain it, I don't know how Truth got trough to me. But a fire was ignited in me this morning. A warrior's inferno rose up within me, now this pseudo reality is the one who should fear. I know my purpose, I know my calling, I know my strength and I know where to draw it from. For far to long I've sat back, I've stayed out of the fight I've refused to accept what was on going. I believed lies and lived in a prison of ineffectiveness. But now I know my enemy, I know his tactics, I know his games. Now it is I, that shall be on the offensive. It's been to long, to many injustices to atone for. So let it be known, I SHALL NOT QUIT, I SHALL NOT RELENT, I SHALL NOT BACK DOWN! YOU'VE FOOLED ME FOR TOO LONG, NOW IT'S MY TURN, MY MOVE, MY GAME! There is far to much at stack for failure, there is to much on the line to quit, to much is riding on this victory. And believe me when I say, VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!!!................


I hope your ready!!!

No comments: