Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mental Rampage........

(I don't know why, but I just had to write, and this is what came from that urge.)

"My mind tells me that I'll never win, that's it just quit. History show us the frailty of humanity. Yes, many are chosen and few are called, but even the called, fail and run into a wall. Your destined to fail, your destined to ruin the lives of all those around you, all those that come in contact with you. Can't you see the end?!!! Can't you see that I AM RIGHT!!!!! The proof is in the past, look at your family, you think that your friends are ACTUALLY your friends. Those people you see with careers and money, and a happy family. Yeah, you will never have that!! So stop trying, give up, it's over, YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE. Listen to me, I know what I am talking about. Don't make a fool of yourself!"

(At the same time I felt like God was saying this)

"My child, listen, come walk with ME. Let me speak into your heart. I created you, I know you better then you know yourself. I have a plan and purpose for your life, I believe in you and I Love you. See how much I love you, I sent my son to right your wrongs and take the punishment for your crimes against me. You are important to me. IF you feel like no one else is there, remember, my Love covers the earth. Do not listen to those foolish thoughts, I am here with you, I will help you through all the tough times and all the easy times. Come, Come walk with me, I will show you the potential I have bestow to you. Remember I believe in YOU, so believe in YOURSELF. I am here with you."

No comments: